Breast cancer is on the rise and is one of the leading causes of death in the Western world. A major culprits is chemicals. And since Big Chemical donates enough money to the government to guarantee that the feds look the other way – it’s up to you, yourself to avoid their deadly products whenever possible.
So here are the 7 deadly carcinogens of breast cancer. From Yahoo:
- Limit exposure to exhaust from vehicles or generators, don’t idle your car, and use electric lawn mowers, leaf blowers and weed whackers instead of gas-powered ones.
- Use a ventilation fan while cooking and limit how much burned or charred food you eat.
- Do not buy furniture with polyurethane foam, or ask for furniture that has not been treated with flame retardants.
- Avoid stain-resistant rugs, furniture and fabrics.
- If you use a dry-cleaner, find one who does not use PERC (perchloroethylene) or other solvents. Ask for “wet cleaning.”
- Use a solid carbon block drinking water filter.
- Keep chemicals out of the house by taking off your shoes at the door, using a vacuum with a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter, and cleaning with wet rags and mops.
(above video: Spotting breast lumps and irregularities is an important tool of prevention as well. Here’s an instructional video with SoftBody Sweetheart™ Mellie Katz)